Terms & Conditions
NOW THIS AGREEMENT WITNESSETH AS FOLLOWS:
- The Artist agrees to sing and perform with his music group for the Assignee who will be at liberty to
record the said songs or performances.
The Assignee will be at liberty to make records / audio and video cassettes / audio and video
compact discs / Digital Video Discs (DVD) / MP3 Discs, from the music master copy / tape / CD
which is in his possession and to sell such records / audio and video cassettes / Audio and
Video compact discs / Digital Video Disc’s (DVD) / MP3 Discs in physical or digital format
entirely as it pleases.
- The artiste hereby assigns to the Assignee all rights, title or interests that may vest in the Artiste by
virtue of his/her being a singer, lyric writer, music composer, music director and otherwise in respect
of the said songs; and the Assignee henceforth shall hold the said rights unto them exclusively and
absolutely. Neither the Artiste, Lyric writer, music composer, music director nor the music group
under his guidance, influence or supervision shall record themselves or cause the recording or assist
some third party for recording any of the said songs detailed in Annexure “A”. The Artiste takes full
responsibility regarding the ownership of the copyright of the lyrics and music track of the said
songs and indemnifies the Assignee from any claims under the infringement of copyright or any
- The Artiste warrants that the songs detailed in Annexure “A” are not the subject matter of any
earlier assignment and / or license by him/her in favor of any third party and further indemnifies the
Assignee against any damages, claims etc. that may be made in a suit filed against the Assignee by
a third party for the infringement of copyright or any other rights.
- The expression “Songs” wherever appearing in this agreement shall include ballad, narration, kathas
or any other musical compositions.
- It is hereby agreed between the parties that in case of any dispute arising between them, it is the
courts at Delhi alone which shall have jurisdiction to decide the same.